Friday, July 08, 2011

It's been a while


Well, i have not posted in a while, and why not today? Today is annual remembrance of my birth(I have grown a few inches since the photo).

We have been very busy (not doing pottery, but this weekend will end that). We went on a vacation to California, did more work on the House, really it was non-stop work until the end of May, then i just tanked for a while.

On deck, a Deck! In the next couple of weeks i'm going to salvage my free deck reminance from craigslist and build a small deck for us, then get our yard straight, period.

I've found that our new home/location has vaulted us, and mostly G.E. into a nearly daily biking frenzy (that's a good thing). Yesterday i rode the 17 mile one way run to my work, and it was not as bad as i would have thought, sans some rain and puddles.

Year 35 was a big change, Job, House. These are things people don't do on short order, but we are experts now!

I am grateful for many things, my lovely wife G.E., my retarded dogs, family (that still talks to me), and the friends i still have, plus a little luck!

Word. Next post will have earthenware.

1 comment:

G.E. said...

I love that freakin' picture of you! Too cute!! Happy Birthday to you... and many more.

As for the "stuff," it all gets resolved... one way or another. :o)