Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Turdler Burglar

Das es ein mein bob knobble!

Tuesday. So to my lone reader, do you remember a few weeks ago when i was struggling with EMC to get my backup to the exchange server going?

Well i demanded that they give me a large refund, or 2 years of additional service tacked onto it, he finally replied to me today, saying that 2 years is really steep, and it was unlikely that he could do that, see that there's no proof that their software failed (i have proof). So now he plays his game, i gave him until Thursday to figure it out, or i will ship the equipment back, and uninstall the software post haste!

I was sick all weekend, including VETS day, and i'm barely recovering now, i'm hoping that i will be at least 80% functional tomorrow, and possibly post some kind of photograph up here, of some sort..

Poooooooooo

-LB

1 comment:

Ms. Prufrock said...

Poor kitty... I'm sorry. I guess it will work out one way or another, eh? (Yes, I've gone Canadian)