Monday, November 19, 2007

Monday, a case of THE.

So I've got this RETARD who's our HR manager here at work. She continually bothers me with things that just don't matter. My employee Smokes, and he does so outside of the back door of our office (this bothers her). Mind you, there's no actual RULES pertaining smoking here at our office, the only main one being you can't smoke indoors (the Law). She continues to let me know it's not ok for him to be anywhere near the door, and that he should go walk around in the parking lot, or somewhere else.



-HR manager for local colorado bank, shocked by smokers!


At first, i thought it was a Legal issue, but it's become more apparent to me that it's HER, she just doesn't like smokers. I don't like them either all that much, but my Mom smokes, and some of my best friends do, so i tolerate it, and dammit, i don't care if someone wants to smoke out the back door. I have even considered sabatojing her office to smell more like that! She's such an infant.

I wish i could write out my anger in a more eloquent way, but I'm retarded myself!

If you got em, smoke em!

-LB

No comments: