Friday, June 19, 2009

New Clay

First week with the New Brown/red Clay. Sweet stuff, it's smooth, centers well, and goes "Up". I have 3 pieces thus far, and I'm very pleased, much better than my white willow grog clay. The white is great for decorating, but the shapes and mold ability suck, so I'm rolling with the brown for now. I still need to make it out to my dad's to do a pit firing, soon.

Have to build up, or just give over a Desktop PC to one of Gen's friends, first computer project in a while, but it should be cool, I'll replace it with another i have.

-LB

1 comment:

G.E. said...

You'll get your pit firing done. You just have to go, goofy! :o) I like the new clay... very rugged looking, and I like that you're able to create taller things as well.

Thanks for building the p.c.... she will be most appreciative.