Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween?

Well, as i prepare for my Glaze firing tonight, i found out today that i have been Cleanly back stabbed at my day job. A since uncreated position was filled, one that i had requested to have a shot at (considering my experience), as it turns out, the whole time behind my back they have been planning to have someone else take those duties, in a newly created position, that will also server as my supervisor.

What really pisses me off is, i have been dedicated to this place for 5 years, i have worked hard, and protected it. This fat ass came in, worked here for 2 years, and they are promoting (with $$$), and giving him the small sliver of hope i had for moving upward in my career, and in this organization.

This sparks the end of my journey here, I'm not 100% looking for a new job, i think even if it pays the same as i make right now. I really thought they gave a shit, but in the end Bankers always look out for their own, and I'm not one of them.

Here's to good glazing on Halloween!

-LB

No comments: