Thursday, October 30, 2008

Glaze it like the sun

Well, I'm going to finish applying Glaze to my first successful Bisque pieces tonight. I'll probably fire it Halloween night, since we have to be home anyways. By no means will this be my best work ever, but it's truly my first independent work, from start to finish. Standby for actual fired work, it's been 16 years since i last saw that!

On a side note, i have been walking every day at lunch lately, i find that it's very pleasant, and gives me time to reflect, or just stop thinking about driving, answering the phone, etc.

It came to me today, that we have to vote Obama in, no matter what you think, it's the RIGHT way to go, the right attitude, etc. It just feels like he is normal, an actual intelligent person, with a family, who is real, and not a Character created by the times. 5 more days and we will find out.

-LB

No comments: