Saturday, October 20, 2007

Why can't i get my S**T straight?

Why can't i seem to stick to my workouts and stuff? God, i can't hang on, it's like I'll have a good, week, then a bad week, i can't string together good weeks! It's killing me, i feel like i need to get it together, and at 32, now is the time. It's driving me insane.

On, a Lighter note, i took the Gangreen Chameleon for a ride to work yesterday (26) miles, pretty damn smooth, but i apparently did not adjust the front derailer very well, so i could not get into top gear, so i had to cruise alot of the way home. Kenda K-rad tires are like a dream, i should have picked thoes up years ago, sheesh!

Coffee time.

-LB

1 comment:

Ms. Prufrock said...

So glad that you're lovin' the "lizard." ;o) Don't stress so much about working out... it's going to happen. Things have been rough for awhile now, but you'll get there.
xoxo