Monday, October 22, 2007

Um yeah... I want WS tickets too

Since this is my daily bitch session, here goes:

Yesterday i got a cell phone call from one of the offices of our company. It was a call from an individual that's been around for a while, is pretty damn computer illiterate, and annoying.

Message goes like this: Um, i need you to call me, because my browser is saying i need "cookies" enabled, I'm trying to order World Series Tickets (Rockies 07), and it's just not working!

2 Problems here. Problem #1, the Rockies tickets did not go on sale until Monday morning at 10am, so he whiffed on that one. Problem #2, why in the hell would i help you get your browser to connect, for personal purposes, on a sunday, from the office? WHY?

There are alot of inconsiderate assholes running around out there. Are you one of them?

-LB

----------------
Now playing: Kanye West - Stronger

No comments: