Monday, January 08, 2007

DSL, Windows XP, and my Dog.

Well, my new DSL won't seem to let me VPN out of the link, and i NEED to be able to vpn out so i can work from home at times. The sad part of all of this is, i switched to DSL from cables because the Cable was sucking, and is $50 per month, compared to the $30 for the DSL. Maybe i can configure another type of VPn to work with this... arg.

XP is a pain in the butt, the disk i have was causing my Laptop to not load the add/remove programs applet in XP, so i had to revert back to an older Sp1 disk, and then upgrade to sp2, good times. I may have to purchase a copy of XP that will allow me to upgrade to Vista for free. OR, i could just switch to Linux if i can get Wireless to work.

My dog won't let me sleep, every night, weather we put her in her kennel, or i leave her out, she wakes me up somehow. Given, i sleep very light, everything wakes me up. PJ sleeps through everything, wich is great, but I'm dying, i can't even see this screen right now! I'm thinking getting some Lunesta (TM), for the dog would work....

-LB

No comments: