Monday, January 22, 2007

$60, but why?


Got back my pics of the 2006 LV Marathon on Saturday. I must say i looked like i was going to die. I really need to do something about that before the next attempted marathon. They charged me $60 for a CD of the pics (4 of them), and about 10 various ones of the race itself. Really not a very good deal when you consider that they could not manage to get one Picture of my better half!

Last week an entity called "DVD marathon" sent an email to myself and the missus. Claiming to each of us that they had Close up finish line Video of us. My question via email to this man was: How can you prove this, when Gen saw no cameras when she finished the marathon? I told him i would like to see some sort of proof, a still, or something. No answer as of yet. I suspect that "DVD marathon" is a Scam!

Identities have been protected..

Short man comin at ya!

No comments: