Friday, December 20, 2013

A Return, of Sorts...

I'm back. So much to say, so little skill. While the winter is upon us, and my bike training is less frequent, I have returned to pottery. I have acquired a new wheel (after selling my industrial one with the intent of moving), and I have acquired a new technique, RAKU. I also came to my senses, and purchased a pyrometer, so no more cones, or guessing. Here are the latest, Raku and other.
This is just a small sample, but what I consider the best. I think Raku is my new "thing", along with single speed mountain biking (more on that later). Coming soon: How to burn your face off in a kiln. Hot stuff is hot. I dislike the extreme cold. Dressing for Cold weather riding, for Idiots like me. -Maybe I will stick with the blog this time.

No comments: