Thursday, December 31, 2009

The END

Well, this is the end of "ott 9", what's next, nobody knows.

Things I'm very thankful for, My loving and beautiful wife, who stands by me no matter what, and continues to dream. My Dogs, who are endless retarded entertainment. My health, not bad, besides kicking the swine flu late this year. And a butt load of other stuff.

I truthfully (and nobody really believes me), thought i would not live to see 2010. There was a time when i threw myself at things like no other, and i should not have made it. I suppose i was forged out of something tougher than most, as i should be mush. But, i'm not, and it's almost 2010, 2 more years till the end!

2010, maybe a new Job? NER!

-LB

1 comment:

G.E. said...

Awww... I love you! You are such a loving and handsome man. I am so lucky to have you in my life. Here's to a fabulous 2010, and hopefully that new job is on its way. xoxo