Friday, May 15, 2009

The rest..

Here's the rest of the previous story. So it turns out that my car did not need just an alignment! I took it to the Honda dealer, and there was a service bulletin recall (ones they don't tell you about), apparently my rear suspension arms were causing the tires to eat themselves.

Fine and dandy right? Wrong, after letting me know that the warranty covers the repairs, i was told that i needed to pay for 50% of the tires ($170). My response to this was less than what they were expecting. I called the Honda America Office, the Dealer, and continued to bitch them out. 4 hours later, they replaced the tires for free. So now my car is like new, with the exception of some bumps and bruises from the robbery.

Firing this weekend, pictures to follow. At least 1 Bisque, and 1 Glaze. I also need to create a large pot for a plant, as the Beast requests...

-LB

1 comment:

G.E. said...

Hey! It wasn't the beasts request, it was my request FOR the beast. :o)