Friday, January 09, 2009

Change, she's good...

Well, after 5.5 years, i have a new job. I'm going to get out of the banking business, and into Infrastructure construction (in the IT department), the job itself is actually a step back, but the pay is a wash, and there's alot of new opportunity for me.

We will see how it goes, i have to give 2 weeks where i am so that should be interesting, lot's of explaining to do, and lots of pain, i have been integral to the bank for all this time, and i don't think they are prepared for me to leave.

On the potter side, i'm going to glaze on sunday i think. The stuff looks good, and i have a couple of extra glaze colors now.

Jobs, pots... I think i need to do more on the pottery side.

-lb

1 comment:

G.E. said...

I'm always for doing more pot......tery. Sorry, trailed off there for a second. The stuff looks good... keep at it. And don't stress about giving notice. All good things are coming your way.